Aims and Scope
Oncomedicine is an international journal publishing cutting edge research in oncology and medicine including basic sciences, pre-clinical and clinical studies. The journal aims to promote novel concepts, new methods, new regimens, new therapeutic agents and medicine, and innovative or alternative approaches for the detection, intervention and treatment of cancer and relevant diseases. Papers in the journal are rigorously peer-reviewed.
Types of articles:
- Review and mini-review
- Promising clinical trial outcome
- Novel therapeutic regimen and protocol
- Novel hypothesis, device, method, and biomarker
- Commentary and letter to editor
- Research and short research communication
- Scientific debate on controversial issues
- Special issues addressing urgent medical problems
Reviews or mini-reviews from leading scientists that give timely updates on all fields of oncology and medicine are particularly welcome and will be published in high priority and speed.